The Posturepro Programs trains State Police, NCAA coaches, and healthcare providers on a distinctive postural correction system. This system targets imbalances in the body's sensory systems to enhance posture and minimize injury risks. Discover how to deliver this exceptional postural correction service in your practice.
An intensive two day in-person course focusing on fixing posture to reach the best physical performance and prevent injuries.
Learn how to increase muscle balance, strength, and stability. Understand the connection between the brain and the body. Click here to learn more.
Each of our courses is unique in its own way.
- Foot Mechanics & Gait Cycle: Focuses on how the foot creates imbalances throughout the body.
- Reflexes & Brain Development: Focuses on primitive reflexes and how they affect neurological development.
- Brain Coach Performance Certification BCPC: Focuses on the nervous system and goes deeper into the brain-based approach. This is the introductory course to our complete curriculum, The Posturepro Method.
- Supercharge Your Health: Focuses on the effects of poor posture on global health (digestion, stress, sleep, immunity, etc.).
- Jaw and Body Connection: Focuses on how the jaw affects your posture and vice versa.
- NeuroVision: Focuses on enhancing brain function and posture through targeted eye exercises.
- Posturepro Method (PPM): Ties together the concepts included in our smaller courses while adding concepts related to the jaw. This program teaches you how to use the theory and apply it in a step-by-step manner into your practice.
Take a look at our comparison chart here.
All of our courses have a practical component, allowing you to immediately begin working on yourself or others (friends, family, clients, etc.).
Enrolling in Posturepro courses equips you with a comprehensive set of practical skills and knowledge essential for posture health and wellness. You'll gain a deep understanding of postural mechanics, learning how foot posture impacts the entire body's alignment and kinetic chain. A significant part of the course focuses on the use and application of therapeutic insoles, a key tool for posture correction. You'll also develop proficiency in balance assessment techniques, including conducting and interpreting tests like the single-leg stance test. This is complemented by skills in identifying and addressing various postural imbalances. A unique aspect of the course is its insight into the neurological connections between posture, neural communication, and bodily functions, providing a holistic view of body wellness. For professionals, the course offers valuable content on integrating the Posturepro principles into clinical or wellness practices, including client management strategies and ethical practice. Additionally, you'll learn effective ways to educate clients about posture health, enhancing your capability to provide comprehensive care and advice in your practice.
Absolutely! You can begin integrating the Posturepro Method right away. The course is specifically crafted to offer practical, actionable techniques that can be easily integrated into your current practice or personal health routine. This ability to apply what you learn immediately not only enriches your range of services but also enhances your personal well-being. It highlights the practicality and versatility of the skills you acquire through Posturepro courses.
There is a “Buy Now, Pay Later” option available through Splitit on all of our courses.
1. Go to Checkout.
2. Fill in your address information.
3. Enter your shipping details.
4. Within the payment options, select Splitit and click on "Complete Order". You will be redirected to the Splitit platform where you can enter or create your account to initiate the payment.
Posturepro is an integrated curriculum designed for rising, top 1% professionals who want to successfully blend neurology and performance enhancement into their work. This means that we believe that understanding how the human body & brain work together helps promote athleticism, performance, and pain relief – all of which are necessary for overall health.
Posturepro certifications are designed to provide the best entry point to help you transition from where you are currently looking at pain and performance (the biomechanical perspective) to the more successful brain-based approach (the neuromechanical perspective).
This will immediately change your practice and training as you will have at your disposition the most effective tools and assessments for improving movement, posture, motor control, and overall stability with anyone.
After purchasing our courses, you will enjoy lifetime access to the course content. During this period, you can view the course as many times as you'd like.
Questions? Get in touch!
Let's get this conversation started. Tell us a bit about yourself and we’ll get in touch as soon as we can.
Testimonials & Verified Reviews