How can I download the webinar?
-Once your payment has been processed, the webinar will be sent to you via email.
I have bought the webinars and I had trouble downloading the files. When I tried to download again, the page shows "Download limit exceeded"
-Make sure that your have the necessary application on your computer to downlaod a zip file.
Follow these steps to open zip files on Mac:
Unzip from the Finder
If you have saved a .zip file in the Finder, double-click it to open. After opening it, you can view some or all of the contents by highlighting the files and pressing Command+Y.
- Click the Unzip button.
- From the drop down menu, choose to unzip your files to this Mac, iCloud Drive, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- A "Finder style" window will open. You can browse to the folder where you want the files saved.
- Choose to unzip the Entire Zip file or Selected Items. You may also choose to Show unzipped items in the Finder.
- Another option is to click the New Folder button. Then type the file name and click Create. And now you know how to unzip files on Mac.
Follow these steps to open zip files on PC:
Open File Explorer, and find the zipped folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.