If you are looking for a deeper understanding of how the nervous system can influence performance, this course is for you. In this course, we will review the main pathways that explain why strong alignment is so powerful. You will gain theoretical and practical insights that you will be able to use immediately with your clients.
As well, this course will introduce the corrective methods to change faulty motor patterns. These patterns are the foundation of strong alignment and affect the quality of the results you will achieve with in your practice.
What you will learn:
- How total body alignment can instantly improve strength.
- Biomechanics vs neuro mechanics.
- Corrective exercises designed to give you proper alignment.
- Pin-point exact areas of postural weakness and instantly decrease injury.
- How to instantly increase your shoulder flexion, mobility, your squat, your bench press, your chin-ups.
Our Program is for all Athletes, Strength Coaches, Team Therapists and Coaches, Golf Instructors, Personal Trainers, Pilates and Yoga Instructors, Health Care Practitioners, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Rehabilitation Professionals, Osteopaths, Dentists, and Medical Doctors. Any health care and/or fitness professional working to improve the functionality of the body can benefit from integrating Postural Recalibration into their practice.