The Posturepro Sports Performance program is designed to offer you with a complete guide to assess posture, implement effective training methods, and boost sports performance using science-based techniques that elicit long-term results.
- Learn how posture correction impacts the athlete’s ability to perform, recover, manage stress, and acquire significant gains
- Pinpoint postural imbalances and how to correct them using effective brain-based techniques
- Improve balance, coordination, eye-tracking, range of motion, flexibility, speed, and much more
- Understand why traditional treatment modalities fail to work unless the missing link (i.e., the brain) is addressed
- Get listed on our website (generating over 6000 views/month) to boost clientele numbers and business visibility
- Gain special access to private groups, webinars, business calls, studies, and much more
All of our courses are built to provide students with cost-effective, time-efficient, and non-invasive methods to apply into their daily routines. These methods have been proven to grant long-term results and are founded in years of scientific evidence from the fields of exercise science, kinesiology, health rehabilitation, and much more!
This program can help athletes:
- Improve the alignment and mobility of their lower body (ankles, knees, hips)
- Strengthen their upper body (core, back, neck) and fluidity
- Increase their muscular force/outputs during common compound and/or isolated exercises + dynamic sports
- Enhance their hand-eye coordination, agility, and reaction time
- Boost hormone and neurotransmitter regulation (e.g., cortisol, testosterone, etc.)
- Manage stress levels both during and outside of performance
- Improve their breathing mechanics – e.g., VO2 max.
- And much more!
This course is designed for anyone interested in health, fitness, and sports performance. Our students often include fitness practitioners, sports coaches, healthcare professionals, and regular folks looking to optimize their own health!
By the end of this program, you will be able to identify common physical deficits + those that go unnoticed in the athlete, revert posture-induced symptoms (pain, inflammation, tightness, limited ROM, etc.), prevent injuries, boost performance outputs, and lengthen the athlete’s career longevity.
Topics Covered – The Posturepro Sports Performance Program
Part 1: Assessments from Start to Finish
- Learn the connection between the brain and the muscular
- Learn how the sensory orgrans (feet, eyes, jaw, vestibular system) influence your posture
- Understand the relationship between the brain, posture, and its effect on sports performance and overall athletic prowess
- Learn how to identify postural imbalances to prevent injury
Part 2: Applications in Sports Performance
- Optimize the connection between the brain and the muscular chains
- Real-life examples of assessments
- Critical things you need to know about load distribution within the low back
- Learn how to track progress and ensure protocol success
- Developing a strategy geared toward injury prevention and performance
- Learn how to implement a nervous sytem approach into your practice