This option is a 6-day course
Level 1: April 24 - 25, 2020
Level 2: April 26, 2020
Level 3: August 1 - 2, 2020
Level 4: August 3, 2020
Module 1 – Introduction to the Postural System. How to correctly assess a clients postural distortion patterns and imbalances.
Module 2 – Leg Length Discrepancy and the Influence of the Jaw on Posture and Performance.
Module 3 – Movement Patterns and Imbalances. Assessment models to pinpoint exactly which part of the brain-body connection is broken in your clients.
Module 4 – Neuromechanics and Brain Imbalances.
Program Instructor: Annette Verpillot
Program Attire: Comfortable clothing (no jeans)
Every attempt is made to offer this program as announced. Posturepro reserves the right, however, to adjust program faculty, location, dates, times and tuition to accommodate unanticipated occurrences. Posturepro is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to program adjustments or cancellations.
Course Cancellation: For USA and international programs, we reserve the right to cancel a course 30 days prior to the event start date. If Posturepro cancels a program, the student may either keep the tuition on file and attend another course or receive a refund for the course tuition only. All other expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Refunds: A full refund may be requested if the student has not attended the program minus 1500$ USD administration fee for any cancellation.
No refunds will be issued based on Force Majeur events. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our programs that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including but not restricted to, strikes, lock-outs, riot, terrorist attack, war, fire, explosion, natural disaster, impossibility of the use of public or private transport or public or private telecommunications networks or the acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government. Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the force majeure event continues, and we will reserve an extension of time for delivery of out programs for the duration of that period.
Please consult and Refund and cancellation policy here.
Our programs are based on 30 years of research in neuroscience to help you deliver immediate and permanent results and provide real answers to your clients.
- An Athlete’s Performance Is Determined By Their…BRAIN!
- The role of the CNS in Sports Performance and Injury.
- The Links Between Your Posture and Your Symptoms.
- Motor Pattern Training – Strategies for Increased Longevity, Strength and Performance.
- The neuroscience of movement - deep, scientific content about how the brain controls everything you do, including how you move.
- How to correctly assess a client’s postural distortion patterns and imbalances.
- Assessment models to pinpoint exactly which part of the brain-body connection is broken in your clients and simple tools to immediately improve the connection - this results in increased strength.
- Simple reflex hacks, guaranteed to enhance performance, that can easily be implemented into your practice.
At the completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Pin point exact areas of weakness
- Restore proper ROM
-Change faulty motor patterns, which are at the root cause of injury.
- Increase strength
- Identify and correct a true leg length discrepancy
- Identify the correlations between the TMJ and performance and the impact it has on endurance and key exercises.
- Deliver immediate results and build reputation by differentiating yourself from the competition.
This program will allow you to see immediate strength gains with your clients.
You will also learn:
- How posture correction affects performance enhancement and how optimizing posture can take your clients and athletes to the next level
- How to assess a true leg length discrepancy (this is something you will never learn from any book or other courses)
- How to avoid musculoskeletal injuries and movement dysfunctions that can lead to spinal pathology.
- How posture correction can dramatically decrease injury potential, and how to integrate corrective protocols into your program design to maximize results.
- How to correctly assess clients for dysfunctional adaptations, patterns, and imbalances.
- How posture affects hormone production, digestion, and emotions.
- Corrective exercise protocols to correct postural imbalances.
- The posture and dopamine connection – how improving posture will accelerate dopamine production.
- How to increase your referrals from existing clients!
Tools and supplies are distributed throughout the program, and the costs of these items are included in your tuition fees. We offer post-program continuing education support.
The price of registration includes:
- One participant guide book
- FREE access to our online forum for one full year (value: $500.00 USD)
- One Posturepro toolkit containing 2 male test insoles, 2 female test insoles, 10 eye magnets with tape, 5 heel adjustments.
- One quick reference guide containing FAQs and information to guide you with your clients/patients.
- Your buisness information on our online directory
- FREE access to the Posturepro Club (lifetime)
Our Program is for all Athletes, Strength Coaches, Team Therapists and Coaches, Golf Instructors, Personal Trainers, Pilates and Yoga Instructors, Health Care Practitioners, Physical Therapists, Chiropractors, Rehabilitation Professionals, Osteopaths, Dentists, and Medical Doctors. Any health care and/or fitness professional working to improve the functionality of the body can benefit from integrating Postural Recalibration into their practice.