Sign up and save
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.
You’ll get a step-by-step protocol to achieve positive results on yourself or with your clients!
With this course, you will be able to:
- Improve digestion and immunity
- Diminish pain & inflammation
- Understand how stress affects your gut
- Optimize energy levels; improve physical performance
- Manage your hormones and mood
- Enhance brain power, concentration, and focus
- Know which supplements to use to boost your health
The Four Different Posture Types:
Your posture type dictates your muscle growth, energy levels, and global health, by affecting hormones like dopamine, testosterone, and cortisol. A poor posture can therefore be devastating to the functioning of your body across all systems!
Here are the 4 major posture types you will learn about:
- Type #1: Anterior Pelvic Tilt or Anterior Scapular Plane; most common
- Type #2: Flat Back or Rounded Shoulders
- Type #3: Posterior Scapular Plane (Sway Back Posture)
- Type #4: Forward Head Posture
You will be learning ways to assess your posture type and how to correct them. Most importantly, however, you’ll get the chance to discover the often-hidden relationship between posture and biological functioning!
Posture and Hormones:
- Common postures that trigger your stress response, or “fight or flight”, system AKA cortisol hormone
- How posture can disrupt thyroid function and affect growth
- The link between posture, testosterone, and muscle wasting
- The link between posture and important neurotransmitters like dopamine (motivation) and serotonin (mood)
Posture and the Brain:
- How your autonomic nervous system develops and its effect on global health
- How brain function impacts digestion and vice versa
- How posture compromises blood flow and affects heart rate
- How to use nutrition to keep your arteries healthy
Posture and the Gut:
- Poor posture and its effect on digestion and immunity
- Inefficient nutrient breakdown and absorption
- Understanding the importance of your gut bacteria
- Understanding the connection between your gut and inflammation/pain
- How to support gut health with proper nutrition and supplementation
This course will help you address your overall health through posture! The information and methods you will encounter are unique, unprecedented, and easy-to-digest.
- How the parasympathetic tone develops and what often goes wrong
- What makes up the brain-body connection and its importance
- How poor posture affects your hormones and neurotransmitters
- The 4 posture types
- How posture affects your digestion, protein conversion, and muscle development
- How your posture can hinder your ability to digest protein
- Access to detailed summarized notes, guides, and additional resources
- The course contains a module called “Ready, Set, Fix!” that is focused entirely on tips and tricks to help you optimize your health!
Students also get access to detailed summarized notes, guides, and additional resources to facilitate their learning!
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Very well explained. Was well worth the wait! Annette explains in detail and logical scientific way how everything is connected!
Loved this course. Signed up for the brain coach!!
Excellent Information, presented in an easy to understand manner.
I am a slow learner and require lots of connection to learn anything. This was perfectly presented in my opinion, the structure and content were concise and clear. I especially loved reading scientific papers which explained the concepts through experiments. This is going to be great for my yoga clients and for me! Thank you Annette!
yes, and thank you. I have purchased 2 different foot insoles, and **** devices, and doing the eye exer. etc. as recommended. retired broken nurse, i am, so lots to work on stage 3, unilat to rt. etc. I love the products, so, 2months on and changes to my feet and jaw / head posture wants to change but keeps reverting back. But the progress is there. I will continue on.
It’s been a wonderful experience
It’s been a great experience. This has been my morning routine since I got it. I feel great after every stretching class. My mobility has improved greatly in such a short period of time.